Sunday, September 21, 2014

We can defeat ALS together

Hello viewers, I just want to give a shout out to all the people that viewed my blog the other day. Thank you so much because the word is going to continue learning about ALS because of you. Tomorrow I will post a video of my mom and I doing the Ice Bucket Challenge, but today I am going to post a picture of myself when I was younger. I also want you guys to post things on Google plus, follow me, and just blow up social media about the importance of ALS and how we can defeat it.
If you want to you can also check out the ALS website and donate to the James W. Leach Walker team. I will post a link below and the picture of me.


Here is the link to donate to the James W. Leach Walker team
https://secure2.convio.net/alsa/site/Donation2?idb=230492000&df_id=31354&FR_ID=10764&PROXY_ID=6759013&31354.donation=form1&PROXY_TYPE=20

Also here is the picture of me when I was little


No comments:

Post a Comment