Tuesday, February 10, 2015

My "Last" Post

Hello Viewers, I am sorry to say that this is my "last" post. But, even though I am going to be presenting my project on Friday that doesn't mean that I am going to stop posting and helping out my community. This 8th grade project has made me better as a person. ALS is important to me because about 7 years ago my papa died of ALS. At the time I had no clue what ALS was or how it affects the body. But, now this eight grade project has opened my eyes up to another part of the world. Although I knew what ALS was before I now have a deeper understanding that could not have happened if it wasn't for this wonderful experience. Just remember to speak out about ALS and I will write back soon.
If you are having questions about ALS comment on my blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment